The program is available in “DEMO” free version, limited in time and in the export capability, and “STANDARD” paid version.
At the first start you will be prompted an activation code that can be obtained by sending an e-mail following the instructions displayed by the program.
In the email you will have to specify the type of required version: “DEMO” or “STANDRAD”.
- Start aTom software
- Use the ‘Create a new project’ button
- Select one of the example folders (containing coordinates and time files)
- Follow the user manual’s (available inside the application) instructions to perform all needed operations using the example data
aTom supports the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1 (32 Bit)
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP 1 (64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 Professional/Enterprise (64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit)
aTom has been developed to be executed on any PC with the following minimum requiremens:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display minimum resolution: 1366 x 768 px
Program installation require the installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 on the PC.
The setup program will check the presence of .NET Framework and will start its installation if required.